Flights Cape Verde
|[[ getWeekday($index + 1) ]]|
|[[ day.day ]]|
|[[ month.name ]]|
Cape Verde is a group of nine pretty islands, sitting off the coast of Africa. Fairly new to tourism, the islands have a unique, relaxed way about them and are a great place for lazing on the beach. Cheap flights to Cape Verde are increasing in frequency all the time and, it's a lovely winter destination for those seeking a bit of sun and sand.
Get your cheap flights to Cape Verde comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
One area of interest is the old volcano which created the islands in the first place. Sitting on the smaller island of Fogo, it's still active, but no danger to tourists. With all island close together, why not take your flights to Cape Verde to one island on the way out, then return from another? Island hopping is a great way to enjoy them and the sea too, but what else is on offer on these pretty islands?
- For conservationists, a visit to the beaches where the Logger Head Turtles nest is a must do.
- The 'Buracona Lava Pools', are series of dramatic rock formations and blue pools which are stunning and its one of the recognised tours.
- Ponta Presta is a great place for wind surfers, with some crisp waves to ride.
- Conversely, there are also sheltered beaches where children can very safely bathe
- Also there are great beaches for snorkelling and fishing. Enjoy!
All flights to Cape Verde arrive into one of four international Airports, and there are links to many more smaller island airports. Apart from that car hire is recommended here, whether beach hopping or sightseeing. Try car hire in Cape Verde for deals on all sorts of vehicles.