Flights Hong Kong
Flights to Hong Kong link the UK with one of the world's most desirable destinations. The jewel of East Asia, Hong Kong is a centre of finance and commerce as well as a dazzling cultural melting pot. Choose cheap flights to Hong Kong and you could be exploring this magical city by tomorrow.
Get your cheap flights to Hong Kong comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Hong Kong is an inspired choice for couples, families or groups of friends. A bustling metropolis, there is something to appeal to everyone. Hong Kong is a year-round destination and flights to Hong Kong are the perfect excuse for a shopping trip with friends, a special family holiday or a romantic break for two. Be sure to see;
- The Star Ferry and City Skyline - take the famous Star Ferry to enjoy magnificent views of one of the world's most recognisable skylines by night.
- Hong Kong Museum of History - visit Kowloon to learn about the island's history in this exciting and innovative museum.
- Victoria Peak - one of the highest points in the city. The panoramic views are breathtaking
- Sky bars - The Ozone Bar on the 118th floor of the Ritz-Carlton is the world's highest bar. Other great sky bars include Eyebar, The Sky Bar and Sevva.
- Beaches - yes, Hong Kong does have it all and locals and visitors flock to beaches like Hung Shing Yeh Beach, Ham Tin Beach, Big Wave Beach and Repulse Bay
Most flights to Hong Kong land at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). Once you've passed through arrivals the Airport Express train or the S1 bus can take you to downtown Hong Kong. car hire Hong Kong is a good alternative, especially if you'd like to explore the city's surrounding regions.