|[[ getWeekday($index + 1) ]]|
|[[ day.day ]]|
|[[ month.name ]]|
Ireland is known worldwide for its rich culture, laid back atmosphere and friendly people. It has a fascinating history, rugged countryside, majestic coastline and romantic landscapes. There are many outdoor pursuits to enjoy here too like horse riding, golf, trekking and fishing.
Get your cheap flights to Ireland comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Most tourist flights to Ireland arrive at Dublin International Airport. Dublin, Ireland's capital and largest city, is an exciting place to visit. If shopping is your thing, then Dublin is for you. Head for Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre or Santry Omni Park. After exploring Dublin, travel further afield to Ireland's many other popular attractions like:
- Cliffs of Moher - a natural attraction famous for its spectacular views
- Blarney Castle - a medieval castle, keep and a baronial mansion
- Ring of Kerry - a wonderful scenic loop drive on the Iveragh Peninsula
- Killarney National Park - enjoy lush forested mountains, valleys and lakes
- The Guinness Storehouse - find out more about Ireland's most famous beer with tastings and a unique rooftop bar
If your flight is arriving at Dublin International Airport it's only a six mile journey into the city centre. Transport options from the airport to the centre of town are available by bus, taxi or with some hotels, a minibus service. There's also great value for money car hire. Before travelling to Ireland find out more about car hire in Ireland.