The holy land of Israel is well worth a visit so arrange flights to Israel well in advance. No matter how long you're there for, a week, a fortnight's vacation or even a month, there are plenty of things to do and see. From biblical ruins to World War II memorials, English style gardens to cosmopolitan shopping centres, Israel has everything for an enjoyable holiday.
Get your cheap flights to Israel comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Head for the fun-loving resort of Tel Aviv with its spectacular Hilton beach. It's a city that has a laid-back, relaxed, cafe culture, a great water front promenade and a wonderful roof top observatory on the forty storey tall Midgal Shalom building. Around one hour's drive up the coast from Tel Aviv is the historical fortress city of Akko. Known as the Crusader City, Akko has an interesting and turbulent past. After your cheap flights to Israel see the most popular attractions like:
- The Western Wall - an ancient sacred site for Jewish prayer
- Church of the Holy Sculpture - a 4th century Christian chapel
- Sea of Galilee - here are beautiful lakes, amazing beaches and scenic camping areas
- Mount of Olives - a mountain ridge east of the ancient city of Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Biblical Zoo - a bible-themed zoo and aquarium
Regarding finding accommodation, you'll have no problem reserving hotel Israel. Browse our website today to find cheap flights to Israel. Most international flights arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, just over nine miles south-east of Tel Aviv. Airport transport includes buses, rail and taxis. There's also car hire in Israel so you can explore this vibrant country at your leisure.