The wonderful country of Peru sits down one side of Latin America. It is hilly, fertile and has a fascinating past and culture. Many people visit on holiday, and there are cheap flights to Peru all year round, although tourism tend to flourish in the Summer months or over Christmas. Flights to Peru leave from main airports, and it is an exciting destination worth doing a bit of research about before you go.
Get your cheap flights to Peru comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Famously, this is the country of the ancient Inca Indian culture, and their wonderful architecture can still be visited. There's also a great range of Catholic buildings to explore, and the two cultures have mixed into what is now modern Peru, with Lima as it's sprawling capital city. A place with a preserved colonial centre, people often combine following the trail of the Incas with a stay in this lively, modern city, and here's a few reasons why:
- 'Machu Picchu, ' and ancient hilltop temple is one of the world's wonders.
- The ornate, 'Cathedral of Lima', also has a museum to enjoy.
- 'Cusco Cathedral' is also a great building in the city of Cusco.
- Try, 'Huanchaco Beach,' lively but a lovely holiday spot.
- Visit, The 'Casa del Moral' a large house built around 1730 in Arequipa, for a glimpse of colonial life.
Flights to Peru all arrive into one of around 10 international airports. Local transport varies of course, and there's always taxis, but for a great way to travel around locally, a hire car really is best. Try car hire Peru for good deals.
- £474 Cheap flights to Lima
- £650 Cheap flights to Cuzco
- £725 Cheap flights to Arequipa
- Cheap flights to Piura
- £554 Cheap flights to Chiclayo
- £575 Cheap flights to Iquitos
- Cheap flights to Juliaca
- £630 Cheap flights to Trujillo
- Cheap flights to Tarapoto
- Cheap flights to Tacna
- Cheap flights to Pucallpa
- Cheap flights to Puerto Maldonado
- Cheap flights to Cajamarca
- £727 Cheap flights to Tumbes
- Cheap flights to Talara