|[[ getWeekday($index + 1) ]]|
|[[ day.day ]]|
|[[ month.name ]]|
Sat in the north east of Europe, Poland is a big, fascinating and beautiful country, and there are lots of cheap flights to Poland at all times of the year. Although it gets cold in winter, it is a stunningly pretty place in summer and many walkers and hikers enjoy Poland for its forests and wild life.
Get your cheap flights to Poland comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Poland also has a lot of industry, agriculture, and a popular cuisine, so a lot of businesses are located here and there's lots of business travellers which means there's lots of flights to Poland always available. The main cities date from medieval times, but some have great modern architecture due to rebuilding after the second world war. Culture and the arts are sophisticated and Poland loves film too, and has a flourishing arts and media scene. Here's a few ideas for a break here:
- The 13th century 'Main Square' in Krakow has a lively buzz.
- The, 'Tatra Mountains' are great for skiing in winter and hiking in Summer.
- The 'Marlbork Castle', is the largest castle in the world, and dates from the 14th century.
- The 'Słowiński National Park', in the north, has a shifting sand dunes which make it magical place.
- The Old Royal Castle' in Warsaw gives an insight into Poland's history.
All flights to Poland arrive into one of the fifteen or so International Airports in this country. There are also regional airports too, so travelling here is easy. There's good local links here too, but for freedom and flexibility, are hire is simply unbeatable. Give, car hire Poland a look, as there's some great packages on offer for all vehicles.
- £25 Cheap flights to Warsaw
- £40 Cheap flights to Krakow
- £17 Cheap flights to Gdansk
- £19 Cheap flights to Wroclaw
- £23 Cheap flights to Poznan
- £37 Cheap flights to Katowice
- £54 Cheap flights to Rzeszow
- £74 Cheap flights to Bydgoszcz
- £15 Cheap flights to Szczecin
- £34 Cheap flights to Lodz
- £43 Cheap flights to Lublin