There are many flights to Romania every day, and many people travel there to see the beautiful Carpathian mountains, which are the birth place of that most famous story, that of Count Dracula, and the legend that surrounds him. However, set in south eastern Europe, Romania has some lovely weather and is a wonderful destination for nature and culture lovers alike. There's also some good local arts and crafts, so save room in your suitcase for some souvenirs.
Get your cheap flights to Romania comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
With lots of lovely historical, medieval villages to explore, Romania has a long history. Much of it has remained the same for generations thanks to communism, even if it's changing fast. The capital Bucharest, is a cultural centre and a lovely place to visit in its own right. There are a multitude of castles, museums and houses to explore. Here are a few other ideas to try too, and make the most of your cheap flights to Romania:
- 'Bran Castle' is the 14th century castle where the legends spring from!
- Head to 'Babele Rocks' for a fascinating look at strange rock formations
- The, 'Scărișoara Cave' is an amazing cave deep in the Carpathians and has long been a top attraction.
- The wonderful 'Moldovița Monastery' was built in 1532 and is a UNESCO site.
- 'Bucharest Botanical Gardens' are lovely, and have hot houses to wander around too.
Flights to Romania arrive into one of three International Airports. Local transport is adequate and there's taxis, but to really make the most of Romania, check out car hire Romania and exploring this vast metropolis at your own pace.
- £57 Cheap flights to Bucarest
- £51 Cheap flights to Cluj Napoca
- £33 Cheap flights to Timisoara
- £70 Cheap flights to Iasi
- £73 Cheap flights to Sibiu
- £83 Cheap flights to Oradea
- £74 Cheap flights to Tirgu Mures
- £73 Cheap flights to Satu Mare
- Cheap flights to Baia Mare
- £96 Cheap flights to Constanta
- £64 Cheap flights to Craiova
- £55 Cheap flights to Bacau
- Cheap flights to Arad