|[[ getWeekday($index + 1) ]]|
|[[ day.day ]]|
|[[ month.name ]]|
There are four main islands that are developed in the Seychelles, but there's also a group of smaller islands just right for a tropical beach 'castaway' style holiday. With flights to Seychelles airport departing at all times, but increasing during the winter months when it's high season, a holiday here is a great way to beat the winter blues.
Get your cheap flights to Seychelles comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Famous for stunning, white sandy beaches there's more to the Seychelles than first appears, so check out cheap flights to Seychelles as this destination is not as expensive as you might think. Because the islands are so beautiful, they are often the subject of art, and over the years a sizeable arts and crafts community has built up. So, here are a few places to find out more, along with some other good things to see and do:
- The 'Eden Gallery' on Eden island is currently the biggest contemporary art gallery in the Seychelles.
- 'Egbert Marday' is prolific, multi facetted artist who works at his studio on Mahe.
- 'Granite Boulder' or La Digue is an amazing natural rock formation.
- The 'Kot Man-Ya Gardens' are lovely, and part of the Anse Royale Ecotourism pilot program
- 'Kreolfleurage Parfums' on Mahe, is the Indian Ocean's only perfumer, and specialises in using local essences for its perfumes.
All flights to Seychelles arrive into the International Airport, on Mahe, near the capital city, Victoria. There's the usual taxis and of course, many travellers continue on to one of the other islands by air or sea, but if you want to explore, or have sports equipment, car hire is a good idea. Search car hire in Seychelles for good deals on many types of vehicle.