Tunisia in north Africa is a fascinating country full of history, and great beaches too!Tourists and winter sun seekers take flights to Tunisia all year round, and there are also lots of cheap flights to Tunisia available all year round to meet demand, making this a very popular destination. Once part of the French colonies, Tunisia has a European feel and the French bread is as good as that you'll find in France, but what else if on offer?
Get your cheap flights to Tunisia comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
This is a country with beautiful desert scenery and a way of life that's relaxed yet passionate. The food is lovely, with couscous making up many dishes. There are sophisticated beach side resorts, and Bedouin safaris to enjoy out into the desert, as well as long and interesting history to explore. Here's a sample of what's on offer once you get your cheap flights to Tunisia booked:
- Try haggling for the lovely Tunisian pottery and rugs in the Grand Souk in the capital, Tunis.
- Check out the Roman ruins at 'Carthage' for a slice of the ancient past.
- 'Sidi Bou Said' is a lovely little town to enjoy, full of blue and white buildings.
- 'Port El Kantaoui' has a lovely beach and an up market yacht marina.
- Take a trip out to see the desert, and ride camel, great fun!
Flights to Tunisia all arrive at a number of Airports in Tunisia. There's taxis and some buses, but if you want to really make the most of this country, or and want somewhere to put your sports gear, why not hire a car? Take a look at car hire Tunisia for some great packages.