With a fleet that's increasing all the time, the planes are new and efficient, and make flying to some of the more far flung places on the globe that much more easy. It's also good to know that in areas where the weather's not so great that your flight will be smooth, stress free and cosy. So, choose to give them a try, what's on offer, and where do they go?
- Aurora flights cover the far east of Russia, and it's home hub is Vladivostok airport.
- They also serve the cities of: 'Khabarovsk', 'Magadan' and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.<4>
- It has a fleet of 8 new Airbus 319's, 3 Boeing 737's, 1 Bombardier Q400, and a range of DHC planes.
- It plans to increase its fleet to 42 planes by 2018, to offer even more choice of timetables and flights.
- Apart from the domestic city destinations, Aurora also flies to the far eastern Asian destinations of, Beijing, Busan, Harbin, Hong Kong, Sapporo, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Find the best deals on Aurora flights with JetcostFast establishing itself as an upcoming airline specialising in the developing far east, taking Aurora flights is fast becoming a dependable carrier for business travel on a budget. The airline might be no frills, but it is reliable and dependableand the flights are regularly coming up on searches as a good bet for anywhere in the flights to Russian Federation. Also, with Aeroflot being the parent company, there is a sense that Aurora will grow steadily and securely, into an airline you can trust.
So, planning a trip to the far East, or going to the Russian states? Aurora flights now just made that a lot easier, so check out deals today, and relax on board one of Russia's newest airlines and planes..p>
Aurora Fleet: 20 aircraft + 3 On Order
Aurora Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||9|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-500||3|
|De-Havilland-Canada DHC-8 Dash||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200||3|
|De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300||4|
|De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400||1|
Aurora in-flight services and entertainment:
Aurora baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Full Name: Aurora Airlines / Аврора
Operations Started: 02-10-2013
Fleet Age (years): 13.9
Aurora is a brand new Russian airline, which has grown its business by 7% just in 2014, and is set to do more. Set up originally as a related company to Russia's foremost airline, Aeroflot, this new little sister company is primarily designed to help open up business and travel destinations in the far, far east of Russia, the new Russian states and the neighbouring countries.
- £18 Flight tickets to London
- £33 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £30 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £45 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £18 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £27 Flight tickets to Malaga
- £22 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £82 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £25 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £24 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £42 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £54 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £33 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £25 Flight tickets to Faro