This airline provides flight services for over 180 routes, to about 65 airports in Europe. In 2014, Flybe carried approximately 7.7 million passengers, making it Europe’s largest regional airline. The slogan of this airline is: The Fastest Way From A to Flybe…Faster than road or rail.
Find the cheapest flybe flights on Jetcost
Features of flying with Flybe:
- Passengers have the advantage of choosing a seat online in advance.
- Economy Plus travellers are entitled to a complimentary snack and drink, priority check-in, and access to the Executive Lounges.
- Economy travellers may purchase food and drinks on board.
- Duty free products and other merchandise are available in-flight.
- Flight Time magazine is available to all passengers.
- Special assistance by prior arrangement is available to passengers with a disability or medical condition.
Flybe flights are ideal for getting away and enjoying the iconic attractions of top European city destinations. Popular routes include: Birmingham to Stuttgart, Cardiff to Dublin, Manchester to Dusseldorf, and Liverpool to Amsterdam.
Passengers on Flybe flights are entitled to take one cabin bag plus one under-seat item, such as a handbag or laptop, onto the plane. Hold luggage may be added to a flight booking as required.
Flybe offer a selection of check-in options to suit personal preferences. These include: Automatic check-in via email or mobile, website check-in, self-service check-in at the airport kiosk, and check-in at the airport desk. Check in times may vary depending on flight and airport.
flybe Fleet: 68 aircraft + 5 On Order
flybe Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|De-Havilland-Canada DHC-8 Dash||De-Havilland-Canada DHC-8-400||48|
|Embraer ERJ-170||Embraer ERJ-175||6|
|Embraer ERJ-190||Embraer ERJ-195||14|
flybe in-flight services and entertainment:
flybe baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: flybe operates mainly from Exeter airport (EXT).
Exeter - International (EXT / EGTE)
Full Name: Flybe Group PLC
Operations Started: 18-07-2002
Fleet Age (years): 5.8
flybe - Alliances and frequent flyer program: flybe Frequent Flyer program is Rewards4all.
|Flight Glasgow - Barra||£40||26 January|
|Flight Barra - Glasgow||£79||01 to 11 April|
|Flight Southampton - Amsterdam||£37||27 June|
|Flight Edinburgh - Birmingham||£43||17 September|
|Flight Birmingham - Amsterdam||£26||05 June|
|Flight Birmingham - Edinburgh||£37||19 June|
|Flight Southampton - Edinburgh||£37||05 March|
|Flight Edinburgh - Southampton||£33||15 March|
|Flight Manchester - Southampton||£33||04 February|
|Flight Belfast - Manchester||£25||14 February|
flybe airline tickets. Best deals and latest searches
|BHX - AMS||£145||03 to 06 February|
|LHR - EDI||£91||16 to 16 May|
|LPL - AMS||£126||18 to 20 February|
|DSA - AMS||£164||03 to 05 February|
|EXT - LON||£93||28 January to 18 February|
|EXT - LON||£90||29 January to 01 February|
|MAN - GCI||£111||11 to 15 July|
|DSA - HAM||£447||31 March to 02 April|
|BHX - POS||£765||13 to 25 April|
|EXT - GLA||£106||01 to 03 February|
|EXT - GLA||£97||01 to 02 February|
|EXT - GLA||£136||27 January to 03 February|
|NQY - GLA||£296||27 January to 03 February|
|EMA - BHD||£73||01 to 02 April|
|LPL - LGW||£597||10 to 13 February|
Based on latest flight's searches. Last update: 20/01/2017
Flybe is a low cost airline that has been in operation since the late 1970’s. Its headquarters are based in the Jack Walker House at Exeter International Airport, Devon.
- £19 Flight tickets to London
- £32 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £30 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £47 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £18 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £24 Flight tickets to Malaga
- £25 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £58 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £19 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £29 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £39 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £54 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £31 Flight tickets to Paris
- £34 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £30 Flight tickets to Faro