|[[ getWeekday($index + 1) ]]|
|[[ day.day ]]|
|[[ month.name ]]|
One thing is as crystal clear as the glacial waters of Iceland is the easy to navigate website. It is super clear and easy to read and find information. This cuts down on booking time and makes booking Icelandair flights a breeze. Here's a few more things you will find on the site which makes Icelandair such a smooth operator.
- Economy passengers enjoy complimentary coffee and tea, and rugs are available for each passenger, and complimentary meals are available for all children on all flights.
- Economy comfort includes complimentary meals and seats nearer the front with more legroom, and easier check in.
- Saga class enjoys 40" legroom in comfortable seats, hot towels and a fully comprehensive dining service. Noise reduction head phones, sleek screens and up to the minute entertainment are also in all seats.
- The Saga club is Icelandair's frequent flyer scheme and has other discounts and partners to collect with too.
Find the cheapest Icelandair flights quickly with JetcostWherever you fly with your business or friends, this company will make it a well organised, well laid out affair. Also they really are the best in medium haul flights, and flying in colder conditions which attracts them a loyal following. So if you're looking for flights to Iceland , look no further than Icelandair flights. They also have different menu options for North America and Europe which are well chosen and tastier than some airline food, and include some local Icelandic treats to try too.
With such a clear website, why not organise your whole trip when you get your Icelandair flights? There's a section for stop overs, hotels, car hire and much more, making north European travel seamless You'll never want to choose another airline again!
Icelandair Fleet: 20 aircraft
Icelandair Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-200||18|
Icelandair in-flight services and entertainment:
Icelandair baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Icelandair operates mainly from Reykjavik - Keflavik airport (KEF).
Full Name: Flugleiðir, H.F.
Founded on: 03-06-1937
Operations Started: 10-1979
Fleet Age (years): 16.1
Icelandair - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Icelandair Frequent Flyer program is Saga Club.
|Flight London - Reykjavik Iceland||£47||19 February|
|Flight Glasgow - Reykjavik Iceland||£130||26 to 30 January|
|Flight Manchester - Reykjavik Iceland||£59||17 January|
|Flight Birmingham - Reykjavik Iceland||£132||07 to 09 February|
|Flight Nottingham - Reykjavik Iceland||£209||01 to 08 July|
|Flight Nottingham - Liege|
|Flight Humberside - Liege|
Icelandair airline tickets. Best deals and latest searches
|MAN - NYC||£368||03 to 13 March|
|LHR - BOS||£397||13 to 21 January|
|REK - DEL||£534||06 to 28 February|
|ABZ - EWR||£387||27 January|
|REK - DEL||£534||01 to 28 February|
|LON - DEN||£409||18 May|
|LON - MCO||£420||03 March|
|BHX - IAD||£564||19 January to 17 February|
|GLA - CLT||£491||15 August|
|SAN - LON||£1045||15 to 30 July|
|GLA - REK||£140||15 to 18 February|
|BRS - REK||£510||10 to 17 December|
|LHR - PDX||£806||01 to 08 August|
|MAN - REK||£326||17 to 18 December|
|CHI - LON||£802||09 to 16 December|
Based on latest flight's searches. Last update: 03/12/2016
Operating out of Iceland, with a forwards thinking business philosophy, Icelandair make use of their geographical position to specialise in flights which link the north of Europe and the north Eastern coast of the USA, through Iceland. They are a modern company set up with HQ in the USA, which makes the best of European and American business practice, but as a smaller airline, they also layout each destination on the website with a small info blog too, which is a nice touch and useful.
- £19 Flight tickets to London
- £26 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £14 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £47 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £18 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £17 Flight tickets to Malaga
- £19 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £52 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £19 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £18 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £36 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £54 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £24 Flight tickets to Paris
- £31 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £14 Flight tickets to Faro