Singapore Airlines Flights
Singapore Airlines Information
Taking Singapore airlines flights are like what air travel used to be, and what many long distance travellers still think it should be; elegant, relaxing and yet still will get you to wherever you're going, fast and a great mood.
Find the best deals on Singapore Airlines flights with Jetcost
One of the main reasons for this high standard of service is the high standard of training Singapore Airlines staff receive . Sure, they have a wonderful miles scheme and all the technological advances that a modern airline should have, but it's this attention to detail which sets them apart, and here's a few more reasons why:
- Singapore Airlines have one of the newest range of Airbus planes that any company anywhere have, which means less time spent in maintenance and more time spent flying on time.
- An innovative approach to customer care means they were the first to introduce satellite inflight phones in 1991, amongst many other forwards thinking ideas.
- They were the first to fly the A 380 plane from Singapore to Sydney in 2007, opening up this route and speeding up the journey time.
They also take extra care fo their economy paseners too, and if you're ona budget, finding flights to Singapore with Singapore is easy. so just sit back, relax, and enjoy all that traditional and lovely hospitality has to offer.
Singapore Airlines Fleet: 100 aircraft + 2 On Order
Singapore Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-300||19|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-500||5|
|Airbus A380||Airbus A380-800||17|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-200||32|
Singapore Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Singapore Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Singapore Airlines operates mainly from Singapur airport (SIN).
Singapore - Changi (SIN / WSSS)
Founded on: 01-05-1947
Fleet Age (years): 6.3
Singapore Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Singapore Airlines joined Star Alliance alliance. Singapore Airlines Frequent Flyer program is KrisFlyer.
Singapore Airlines airline tickets. Best deals and latest searches
|MAN - MEL||£973||01 to 08 April|
|MEL - LHR||£363||29 July|
|PAR - BKK||£613||03 to 19 April|
|PAR - KUL||£544||03 to 19 April|
|PAR - KUL||£544||04 to 19 April|
|LON - DPS||£540||01 to 15 September|
|LON - TSV||£1066||15 to 24 August|
|MAN - RGN||£641||03 December to 05 January|
|LON - SYD||£978||31 March to 21 April|
|LON - BNE||£978||31 March to 10 April|
|LON - BNE||£978||06 to 27 April|
|LON - SYD||£614||09 March|
|LON - BNE||£978||01 to 11 April|
|MAN - HKT||£491||02 to 16 October|
|LON - HKT||£602||12 to 30 April|
Based on latest flight's searches. Last update: 25/03/2017
Singapore Airlines (SQ/SIA)
One of the world's best loved airlines, Singapore Airlines flights have possible the best track record for customer service and attention to detail and comfort of any airline. This has garnered them many awards and the coveted airline of the year award. Concentrating on the needs of its passengers they have a wonderful in flight programme, and airport attention that feels almost individual.
- £12 Flight tickets to London
- £37 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £19 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £52 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £13 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £33 Flight tickets to Malaga
- £22 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £69 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £21 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £23 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £42 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £54 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £28 Flight tickets to Paris
- £37 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £16 Flight tickets to Faro