Thomas Cook Airlines Flights
Thomas Cook Airlines Information
As well as flights to United Kingdom, Thomas Cook Airlines fly from over 20 airports throughout the UK to more than 60 destinations around the world. This includes North America, India, the Caribbean Sea, and popular summer resorts and ski destinations across Europe. New routes for Thomas Cook Airlines flights are regularly being added, such as Manchester to the Caribbean, and Manchester to Miami, to meet the demands of modern customers. In 2016, Thomas Cook Airlines won the award of Europe’s Leading Charter Airline. It was also recognised as being a leader amongst airlines at the Customer Service of the Year Awards. In 2015 over 7 million travellers flew with this popular airline.
Find the best deals on Thomas Cook Airlines flights with Jetcost
Passengers that choose to travel with Thomas Cook Airlines benefit from:
- A tasty in-flight meal, including vegetarian options.
- Online facility to update and manage a booking, including seat selection.
- Free assistance available for passengers with mobility difficulties (to be arranged 48 hours before departure).
- The option to check-in online through the Manage My Booking facility, or at the airport.
- Duty-free shopping available on long-haul Thomas Cook Airlines flights.
- In-flight Travel magazine.
This airline offers Economy Class and Premium Class seating. Facilities available may differ between short-haul and long-haul flights. In general those flying in Economy Class can purchase beverages on board, watch films, listen to music, or view the flight progress on the monitor. In addition, one piece of cabin luggage may be carried on. Hold luggage allowances vary according to the type of flight booked.
Thomas Cook Airlines Fleet: 36 aircraft
Thomas Cook Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||7|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||4|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||3|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-200||17|
|Boeing 767||Boeing 767-300||3|
Thomas Cook Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Thomas Cook Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Thomas Cook Airlines operates mainly from Brussels airport (BRU).
Founded on: 01-09-1999
Fleet Age (years): 13.8
Thomas Cook Airlines airline tickets. Best deals and latest searches
|MAN - TFS||£68||26 to 31 March|
|BHX - LCA||£173||22 to 29 September|
|MAN - NYC||£350||08 to 09 May|
|CWL - TCI||£201||06 to 13 October|
|MAN - JSI||£347||28 July to 11 August|
|MAN - NYC||£370||04 to 06 May|
|MAN - BOJ||£302||24 to 31 July|
|MAN - HER||£226||05 to 15 September|
|PIK - TFS||£219||26 May to 02 June|
|BRS - ACE||£46||29 January to 02 February|
|LGW - ACE||£121||19 to 26 September|
|LON - MCO||£309||20 August|
|MAN - KGS||£255||18 June to 02 July|
|NCL - BOJ||£352||30 June to 10 July|
|MAN - TCI||£148||12 to 19 February|
Based on latest flight's searches. Last update: 20/01/2017
Thomas Cook Airlines (MT/TCX)
Thomas Cook Airlines is a British airline company based at Manchester Airport. Their fleet comprises of over 31 planes in a range of Airbus and Boeing models, including eleven brand new Airbus A321 aircraft added during 2013-2014, and eleven in 2016.
- £20 Flight tickets to London
- £32 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £30 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £47 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £18 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £24 Flight tickets to Malaga
- £25 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £58 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £19 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £26 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £28 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £54 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £31 Flight tickets to Paris
- £34 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £30 Flight tickets to Faro