Compare with Jetcost and book cheap flights Glasgow to Birmingham
There's plenty to see and do in Birmingham, with some of the most celebrated heritage sites in the UK to be found across the city and the West Midlands. The iconic industrial city is home to dozens of exhibitions, museums and points of interest, alongside a cosmopolitan dining and retail culture. Essential destinations include:
- The Bullring Shopping Centre – find all your favourite brands under one roof at one of the biggest shopping malls in Europe
- Symphony Hall – enjoy classic music and contemporary compositions from some of the most famous artists, bands and choirs in the world
- Explore Birmingham's extensive canal system, the largest in the world
- Birmingham Broad Street – kick back and relax along this mile-plus stretch of bars, classic pubs and restaurants
- Cadbury Museum, a must for chocolate-lovers and a unique insight into the famous chocolate brand's history
Whether you're in town for the day, or spending a longer stretch in England's second city, there's plenty to keep you entertained. The city is conveniently connected to the rest of the Midlands with speedy public transport links, letting visitors explore nearby Stratford, Coventry and the greater Midlands easily. Visitors will find plenty of hotels in Birmingham
to accommodate a variety of budgets. Choose from 5-star luxury in the heart of the city, or go for a more traditional stay with bed and breakfasts and old-school guest houses. Enjoy the famous Birmingham balti, or sample the international flavours of Birmingham's emerging culinary scene. Search our website now for cheap flights from Glasgow to Birmingham
now and start packing today.
Your flights Glasgow to Birmingham will arrive into Birmingham International Airport, only around 14 kilometres from the centre of the city itself.. Once you've found your cheap flights from Glasgow to Birmingham, it's time to get planning your trip in detail. Get out and explore everything Birmingham has to offer by car hire Birmingham car hire and make the most of your trip to the city.