With so many cheap flights to Albania to choose from, it's little wonder that the country is one of today's trendiest holiday spots. There are at least 5 direct flights to Albania each week with British Airways. Since the early 2000s,the country has also become a leading business destination. Whether you're travelling to a trade fair in Tirana or planning a terrific beach break, you'll find lots to love in Albania.
Get your cheap flights to Albania comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Albania is known for its terrific Mediterranean climate, gorgeous beach resorts and fairytale castles. Tirana, the country's capital is also a centre of art, culture and fine dining and flights to Albania from London will have you there in under 3 hours. Some of the best reasons to visit include;
- Krujë - Skanderbeg Museum in Krujë Castle pays tribute to Albanian national hero, George Kastrioti Skanderbeg (1405–1468).
- Durrës Amphitheatre - dating from the 2nd century AD and the rule of the Roman Emperor Trajan, it's one of the largest amphitheatres in the Balkans.
- Tirana - take the Mount Dajti cable car for magnificent views of the city or join locals for coffee at one of the many outdoor cafes.
- Pogradec - a rapidly developing town on the banks of Lake Ohrid facing Macedonia.
- The Albanian Riviera - visit beach resorts like Vlore, Sarande or Dhermi for pristine sand, sparkling turquoise waters, great nightlife and lots of sunshine.
Make the most of cheap flights to Albania and plan a family holiday or a romantic trip for two. You'll find accommodation to suit any budget or preference whether you want hotels in Albania in the centre of Tirana or comfortable family hotels on the coast.
Most flights to Albania land at Mother Teresa International Airport close to Tirana. Shuttle bus services and taxis are available from the airport to the city. However, if you plan to explore this beautiful country fully, you might consider car hire Albania. Less expensive than taxis and more reliable than public transport, a car makes it easy to visit some of the country's most exciting towns and cities.