Flights Costa Rica
The well-tended national parks and beautiful beaches have turned the small Central American country of Costa Rica into a popular tourist destination. This has been helped by the great choice of cheap flights to Costa Rica that are available online. Eco-tourism is a big sector in this stunning country and you can marvel at huge ficus trees, delicate orchids, impressive amphibians and bright macaws. If you're very lucky you might catch a glimpse of a black jaguar, the largest wild cat in the Americas.
Get your cheap flights to Costa Rica comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
International flights to Costa Rica land at either Juan Santamaría Airport near the capital San José or at Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport near the Pacific North West Coast. Start your visit with a couple of days in San José, a large and vibrant city where half of the country's population live. Explore the rich collection of pre-Columbian gold work in the underground Gold Museum or visit the fascinating Jade Museum. Take the short trip to La Paz Waterfall Gardens set in a primary rainforest. You will find waterfalls, a hummingbird gallery, butterfly observatory and a large serpentaria. Highlights of the rest of Costa Rica have to include:
- Lazing on the black volcanic sand of Corcovado beach, backed by lush rainforest
- Surfing and then enjoying the nightlife at Dominical
- White water rafting in the Arenal Volcano area
- Scuba diving in the Gulf de Papagayo
- Taking a rainforest canopy tour in the Braulio Carrillo National Park
Wherever you are headed you will find a good value hotel in Costa Rica either near the airports where cheap flights to Costa Rica land or in more remote areas. Costa Rica is a world leader in eco and sustainable tourism with many national parks offering eco-lodges.
When your flights to Costa Rica land pick up a car hire Costa Rica that you have pre-booked. This will give you the freedom to reach mountain areas and secluded beaches. As many roads in Costa Rica are fairly rugged hiring a 4x4 is often a good idea.
- £370 Cheap flights to San José
- £390 Cheap flights to Liberia
- Cheap flights to Tambor
- Cheap flights to Quepos
- Cheap flights to Puerto Jimenez
- Cheap flights to Tamarindo
- Cheap flights to Golfito
- Cheap flights to Puntarenas
- Cheap flights to Palmar
- Cheap flights to Fortuna
- Cheap flights to Nosara Beach
- Cheap flights to Tortuquero