The largest country in Europe, Spain is an exciting destination many tourists and business travellers go to every year. There are lots of flights to Spain going at all times of the year and from many airports. There's a fantastic range of things to see and enjoy in Spain, which makes this sunny country very popular world wide.
Get your cheap flights to Spain comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
From the mountains, to the sunny plains in the centre Spain is a beautiful, grand country. With a fascinating history to explore, many of Spain's cities have long interesting histories. There's also a strong fashion scene, some great modern architecture, a funky party and bar scene too. Here's a few ideas:
- A visit to Barcelona to see some of Gaudi's fabulous buildings is a must do.
- 'Ronda' in the south is built on two sides, overlooking a spectacular deep ravine.
- Valencia in the deep south is a wonderful Medieval city that's great for a winter break.
- Marbella is smart and sophisticated for a summer beach break.
- Try a visit to the fabulous Bilbao museum in the north west.
Flights to Spain can arrive into any of the country's many international airports, and there's lots of smaller domestic airports for local flights if you need them. Whether you're heading for the beach, or a city, there's good local transport but, for real freedom, hire a car, and at car hire in Spain you'll find a range to suit all needs.
- £20 Cheap flights to Madrid
- £23 Cheap flights to Barcelona
- £18 Cheap flights to Palma de Mallorca
- £19 Cheap flights to Bilbao
- £15 Cheap flights to Málaga
- £48 Cheap flights to Tenerife
- £25 Cheap flights to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- £22 Cheap flights to Alicante
- £20 Cheap flights to Valencia
- £40 Cheap flights to Seville
- £21 Cheap flights to Ibiza
- £48 Cheap flights to Lanzarote
- £48 Cheap flights to La Coruña
- £105 Cheap flights to Asturias
- £46 Cheap flights to Fuerteventura