Portugal has to be one of the prettiest holiday destinations in Europe.With lots of cheap flights to Portugal available, many people return year after year to it's relaxed coastline. Friendly people, wonderful water sports and famous for Golf too, Portugal also has a warm climate, which cooled by the breezes from the Atlantic, make it just right for a beach holiday.
Get your cheap flights to Portugal comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
With miles of stunning golden beaches, the Algarve region is simply great for all ages to enjoy. However, there's also a rich culture and some great seafaring towns to explore. With a great history and cuisine, Portugal has the lot for anyone wanting a great summer holiday, and here's a few ideas to inspire:
- The 'Torre de Belém' is a beautifully set fortress at the mouth of the Tagus river, which dates from Medieval times and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- 'The Torre de Clérigos' is a 75m tower built in the old city of Oporto in the 18th century, and is a lovely place to visit.
- A visit to the imposing 'Castelo de São Jorge', dating form the 12th century, is a must in Lisbon.
- 'Evora' in the south, is a beautiful town full of Roman heritage, and Moorish influences.
- A visit to Lisbon's famous aquarium is also great for those interested in the sea.
All flights to Portugal arrive into one of many International Airports around the country, and although there's public transport and taxis, a car is really the best way to see Portugal. Find the best deals for car hire in Portugal and compare different types of cars.
- £22 Cheap flights to Lisbon
- £25 Cheap flights to Porto
- £12 Cheap flights to Faro
- £65 Cheap flights to Funchal
- £89 Cheap flights to Ponta Delgada
- £212 Cheap flights to Terceira
- £275 Cheap flights to Horta
- £71 Cheap flights to Porto Santo
- Cheap flights to Pico
- £346 Cheap flights to Flores
- Cheap flights to Santa Maria
- Cheap flights to São Jorge
- £400 Cheap flights to Graciosa Island
- £543 Cheap flights to Corvo