Air Europa Flights
Air Europa Information
Families travelling with young children are allowed to take a fold-up pushchair onto the plane without charge. All passengers are entitled to take carry on luggage into the cabin. Check-in baggage allowances vary depending on flight and class travelled:
- For all destinations Economy class travellers may take 1 item of up to 23kg.
- Business Class travellers on domestic and European Air Europa flights may take 2 items, each weighing a maximum of 23kg.
- Business Class travellers on intercontinental flights may take 3 items, each weighing up to 23kg.
- Children from the age of 2 years are entitled to the same baggage as adults.
- Infants up to the age of 2 years are entitled to 1 piece of luggage weighing up to 10kg.
- Excess weight is available for purchase (each piece of luggage must not exceed 32kg).
- If required, additional bags may be added on some flight routes – a fee is payable.
Find the cheapest Air Europa flights quickly with Jetcost
Economy class travel is economic yet comfortable. Seats are spacious, and meals are provided to suit various dietary needs. In flight entertainment includes newspapers, magazines (including the Air Europa magazine), and access to audio visual material. To be sure of flying with friends in preferred seats, it is recommended that seat reservations are made at least 48 hours prior to flight departure. In addition, in-flight shopping is available on Air Europa flights lasting longer than 2 hours.
Business class passengers may access the VIP lounge at the departure and arrival airports; enjoy fast check-in services, and benefit from priority baggage unloading. On board the plane, benefits include a refreshing welcome drink, a towel, and newspapers. Exclusive meals are available from the onboard caterers. Seats are ergonomically designed, and passengers may relax while enjoying a film on the modern video system. Newspapers and magazines are also available.
Air Europa Fleet: 41 aircraft
Air Europa Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||11|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-800||18|
|Embraer ERJ-190||Embraer ERJ-195||11|
Air Europa in-flight services and entertainment:
Air Europa baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Air Europa operates mainly from Madrid airport (MAD).
Madrid - Barajas (MAD / LEMD)
Main cities: Barcelona - El Prat (BCN / LEBL)
Tenerife - Sur (Reina Sofia) (TFS / GCTS)
Full Name: Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, S.A.U.
Founded on: 1986
Fleet Age (years): 7.2
Air Europa - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Air Europa joined SkyTeam alliance.
Air Europa (UX/AEA)
Air Europa is a Spanish airline with its headquarters in Majorca. It has a fleet of about 54 aircraft, which comprise of Airbus, ATR, Embraer, and Boeing models. As well as As well as flights to Spain, Air Europa flights serve approximately 44 other destinations. These include the Americas, Europe, and resorts in the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. The company slogan is: Your travel companion.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £17 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £22 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £26 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £23 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £28 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £14 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £96 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £13 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £8 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £29 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £23 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £43 Flight tickets to Paris
- £27 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro