Air Malta Flights
Air Malta Information
Air Malta provides an online platform for travellers to manage their booking. This includes:
- Adding excess baggage or sports equipment.
- Picking a preferred seat in advance, such as an aisle seat, a window seat, or even a seat with extra leg room.
Find the cheapest Air Malta flights quickly with Jetcost
Air Malta offers a generous baggage allowance to its customers. The exact allowance varies according to class being travelled. Simply Fly and Best Value ticket holders are entitled to check in one piece of luggage that weighs a maximum of 20kg. Those travelling on Spoil Yourself, Business Basic, or Business Value, may take two pieces of check in baggage – each weighing up to 20kg, For Business Anytime fare holders, there is a substantial baggage allowance of two pieces – each weighing a maximum of 32kg. Infants (0 to 2 years) are entitled to a baggage allowance of 10kg, while children have the same baggage allowance as adults. It is also possible to purchase an excess baggage allowance if required. However, under no circumstances should any single piece of baggage weigh over 32kg. This is for safety reasons.
Passengers on Air Malta flights are also entitled to carry on hand baggage. This is 10kg for Economy class and 15kg for Club Malta class. Families with young children are entitled to take one collapsible stroller on the plane – this will be carried in the hold.
Air Malta Fleet: 10 aircraft
Air Malta Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||4|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||6|
Air Malta in-flight services and entertainment:
Air Malta baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Air Malta operates mainly from Malta (Luqa) airport (MLA).
Malta - Luqa (MLA / LMML)
Full Name: Air Malta PLC
Founded on: 31-03-1973
Operations Started: 01-04-1974
Fleet Age (years): 9
Air Malta (KM/AMC)
Air Malta is the major airline of the Maltese Islands. It was founded in 1974. Today, as well as flights to Malta, Air Malta flights serve more than 35 other destinations across Europe and the Mediterranean. Its fleet of aircraft is comprised of modern Airbus 319 and 320 models. The company’s headquarters is located at Malta International Airport, which is ranked amongst the top five best European airports. At the airport is a broad range of services, including shops and restaurants.
- £9 Flight tickets to London
- £11 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £16 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £26 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £9 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £19 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £89 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £13 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £8 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £25 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £50 Flight tickets to Paris
- £31 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro