For people who live in the Channel Islands and want to get away, the airline offers competitive prices and a good range of routes. Aurigny runs a regular Guernsey to London Gatwick connection, as well as flights to London City. Services also travel to Bristol, Manchester, Southampton and East Midlands, while in 2016, the firm is adding routes to Leeds-Bradford and Norwich, enabling Channel Islanders to reach most parts of the UK relatively quickly. The firm also serves Spanish destinations like Barcelona and Grenoble and Dinard in France. When you book Aurigny flights, your holiday options could include:
- Visiting London for a weekend break. Head out shopping in Oxford Street, watch a Premier League football match, visit landmarks like the Tower of London and museums like the British Museum.
- Head to Leeds for a cultural and entertainment escape. Leeds is one of the UK's most vibrant student cities, with a lively music scene.
- Go hiking in the gorgeous Yorkshire dales, a few miles away from Leeds and Bradford
- Rent a cottage in the Norfolk broads near Norwich and relax in some of England's most beautiful countryside
Find the best deals on Aurigny flights with Jetcost
Travellers taking Aurigny flights can expect a comfortable journey in the company's compact planes. All passengers will receive free tea and coffee as part of the package, while snacks and alcoholic drinks are available on request. Flying with Aurigny also offers visitors to the UK a chance to purchase many different duty free items on board, including cigarettes and perfumes. The company operates a Frequent Flyer scheme as well, offering a free flight with every 7 journeys, on an award points system.
The airline offers a great way to reach the Channel Islands from British, French and Spanish cities, as well as an easy means for Channel Islanders to head to the UK. So if you are planning a shopping trip to London or an escape to France, check the flight schedule and make a booking today.
Aurigny Fleet: 3 aircraft
Aurigny Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|ATR 42/72||ATR 42/72-ATR 72||3|
Aurigny in-flight services and entertainment:
Aurigny baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Aurigny operates mainly from Guernsey airport (GCI).
Guernsey (GCI / EGJB)
Full Name: Aurigny Air Services Limited
Operations Started: 01-03-1968
Fleet Age (years): 8
If you need to book flights to United Kingdom from the Channel Islands, Aurigny provides a reliable option. This small airline is based on the island of Guernsey and serves both French and British destinations. Travellers can use Aurigny flights to reach both Guernsey and Alderney by air, and both islands are excellent holiday destinations.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £15 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £19 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £76 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £13 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro