Brussels Airlines Flights
Brussels Airlines Information
Brussels Airlines produces its own magazine, which is available as in-flight entertainment, or can be downloaded from their website. On long haul flights, passengers are provided with an individual screen for viewing films. Check-in may be carried out online or at the airport counter. For those that check in online, there is an option to pick out a free digital newspaper, which will is made available during the flight.
Find the cheapest Brussels Airlines flights quickly with Jetcost
Families travelling on Brussels Airlines flights are entitled to:
- Reduced fares for children up to 11 years old (with the exception of Check & Go).
- Children (2-11 years) are entitled to the same checked and cabin luggage allowance as adults.
- Baby baskets are available for infants on some Brussels Airlines flights.
- Strollers are carried without charge, and stored in the hold.
Brussels Airlines Fleet: 49 aircraft
Brussels Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||11|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||4|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||2|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-300||2|
|British-Aerospace BAe 146/Avro||British-Aerospace 146-200||1|
|British-Aerospace Avro RJ100||12|
|British-Aerospace Avro RJ85||5|
|De-Havilland-Canada DHC-8 Dash||De-Havilland-Canada DHC-8-400||3|
Brussels Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Brussels Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Brussels Airlines operates mainly from Brussels - National airport (BRU).
Brussels - National (Zaventem) (BRU / EBBR)
Founded on: 07-11-2006
Operations Started: 25-03-2007
Fleet Age (years): 13.1
Brussels Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Brussels Airlines joined Star Alliance alliance.
Brussels Airlines (SN/BEL)
Brussels Airlines is the largest airline in Belgium. Its headquarters are located in Brussels Airport. As well as flights to Belgium, this airline operates flights to over 90 other destinations in Africa, North America and Europe. In 2015 approximately 7.5 million travellers opted for Brussels Airlines flights. The company slogan is: We go the extra smile.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £15 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £19 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £76 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £13 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro