Online check-in is available up to 24hours prior to the scheduled time of flight departure. There are also self-service check-in machines at many airports, and also check-in counters. All passengers (from the age of 2 years) are entitled to carry on hand baggage. Weight allowances may differ according to route and class travelled. Up to date information is viewable online. For those requiring a specific seat, this may be reserved online. All passengers are provided with the in-flight magazine to read (this may also be viewed online).
Find the cheapest Condor flights quickly with Jetcost
There are three classes available to passengers travelling on Condor flights, including Business, Premium, and Economy.
Business Class features:
- Flat-bed seats.
- Power and USB sockets.
- Full access to in-flight back seat entertainment system with 15-inch monitor.
- Five-course meals.
Premium Class features:
- Spacious seat with reclining function.
- Full access to in-flight entertainment services.
- Free meals, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
Economy Class features:
- Comfortable ergonomic seating.
- Personal back-seat monitor with limited access to films, TV series, and music of all genres.
- Meals may be pre-booked online via Extras.
Condor airlines allow passengers to travel with one cat or dog of up to 6kg in the cabin, or one cat or dog weighing up to 30kg in the cargo hold. (Weight restrictions are the total weight of the pet plus the weight of the transportation container). For those travelling with infants on long haul Condor flights, baby food and nappies are available upon request. In addition, baby changing facilities are provided in lavatories on all flights.
Condor Fleet: 38 aircraft
Condor Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||12|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||1|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-300||13|
|Boeing 767||Boeing 767-300||11|
Condor in-flight services and entertainment:
Condor baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Condor operates mainly from Frankfurt airport (FRA).
Frankfurt - Rhein-Main International (FRA / EDDF)
Full Name: Condor Flugdienst
Founded on: 21-12-1955
Operations Started: 28-03-1956
Fleet Age (years): 14.5
Condor, founded in 1955, is a German airline with headquarters at Gateway Gardens near Frankfurt Airport. In terms of passengers per year and fleet size, this airline is Germany’s third largest. As well as flights to Germany, Condor operates flights to over 75 other destinations across the world, including the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas. Popular routes include Manchester to New York, London to Cape Town, and Las Vegas to Dublin.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £15 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £20 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £79 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £12 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £16 Flight tickets to Faro