Compare Emirates Flights
There are numerous Emirates flights to major airports in the UK every day, including London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, and Glasgow. For those flying from the UK, this airline offers routes to over 140 destinations, including flights to United Arab Emirates, Bangkok, Singapore, Karachi, Kuala Lumpur, Cape Town and Auckland.
Find the cheapest Emirates flights on Jetcost
Emirates fleet of aircraft include the luxurious A380 jet. While on board, First Class passengers may make use of a private suite with sliding doors, a personal mini bed, a vanity table, and a shower spa. There is a lounge and flat-bed seats in the Business Class area, and Economy passengers may also enjoy plenty of room to relax.
- Ice entertainment system with around 2,000 channels.
- Free Wi-Fi enabling communication with colleagues, friends or family.
- Complimentary beverages served up with tasty gourmet cuisine. This includes five course meals.
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed seats with adjustable headrests.
- Champagne is available at an additional cost.
- Mobile phone service.
- In-flight magazine
- Bag in case of travel sickness
First Class and Business passengers may carry on two pieces of luggage, including a briefcase and handbag. Economy passengers are entitled to take one piece of luggage on board. Checked luggage allowances may vary between routes. Emirates flights are child-friendly too. Free buggies are available in the airport, priority boarding is given to those with children, and there are nappy changing facilities provided on board the plane. Children may enjoy popular television shows, Disney feature films, and cartoons.
Emirates Fleet: 174 aircraft + 40 On Order
Emirates Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||26|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-300||8|
|Airbus A380||Airbus A380-800||21|
|Boeing 747||Boeing 747-400||5|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-200||23|
Emirates in-flight services and entertainment:
Emirates baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Emirates operates mainly from Dubai airport (DXB).
Dubai - International (DXB / OMDB)
Full Name: Emirates Airline
Founded on: 25-10-1985
Fleet Age (years): 6.5
Emirates - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Emirates Frequent Flyer program is Skywards.
Launched in 1985, Emirates has become a firm favourite amongst travellers around the world. It is particularly popular with its business passengers and long haul travellers, who may take advantage of a speedy check-in service, access to a luxurious lounge, and a complimentary chauffeur-driven vehicle. Emirates airline has won awards for its entertainment too.
- £15 Flight tickets to London
- £18 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £17 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £12 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £28 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £71 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £23 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £23 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £22 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £38 Flight tickets to Paris
- £20 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £12 Flight tickets to Faro