Compare Finnair Flights
Finnair offers fast and convenient check-in online services to its passengers. This is available from up to 36 hours before the scheduled time of flight departure. Customers also have the option to download an app to their mobile phone, and check-in through that. Not all flight routes offer online or mobile phone check-in services. Self-service kiosks are available at some airports, including Amsterdam, London, Manchester, and Copenhagen. There is also an automatic check-in service; whereby, registered passengers are sent a boarding pass directly to their mobile phone. For those that prefer to do it the old fashioned way, there are check in desks at the airport.
Find the cheapest Finnair flights quickly with Jetcost
Baggage allowances tend to vary according to flight route and passenger class. In general:
- Business class passengers have a baggage allowance of three pieces on intercontinental flights, and two on European flights.
- Economy class passengers have a baggage allowance of one piece of hold luggage on all Finnair flights.
- Economy Pro and Flexible travellers may take two pieces on all flight routes.
Finnair Fleet: 71 aircraft
Finnair Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||11|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||12|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||6|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-300||8|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-300||7|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-200||4|
|Embraer ERJ-170||Embraer ERJ-170||9|
|Embraer ERJ-190||Embraer ERJ-190||12|
|McDonnell-Douglas MD-11||McDonnell-Douglas MD-11||1|
Finnair in-flight services and entertainment:
Finnair baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Finnair operates mainly from Helsinki airport (HEL).
Helsinki - Vantaa (HEL / EFHK)
Full Name: Finnair Oyj
Founded on: 01-11-1923
Fleet Age (years): 9.6
Finnair - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Finnair joined Oneworld alliance. Finnair Frequent Flyer program is Finnair Plus.
Finnair has its headquarters at Helsinki Vantaa Airport, Finland. It is the country’s largest airline, and the world’s fifth oldest airline. Its first flight was made in 1924 from Helsinki to Tallinn. Today, the company has a fleet of over 70 aircraft, and offers flights to Finland and over 80 other destinations across North America, Asia, and Europe. Finnair has earned a reputation as being one of the safest airline companies in the world.
- £15 Flight tickets to London
- £18 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £17 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £12 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £28 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £71 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £23 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £23 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £22 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £38 Flight tickets to Paris
- £20 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £12 Flight tickets to Faro