Compare Iberia Flights
With a recent re branding, Iberia is a truly modern airline for the 21st century, but still embodies all that has always been great about flying with them. With a 'can do' positive attitude, here's what else is on offer with Iberia flights:
- They have always recognised that language is a great way to understand different cultures, and customs, which makes for a very flexible attitude towards customer service.
- This is a company which prides itself on constantly striving for excellence on board and in all its services.
- Their business plus class has seats which fold out flat into 2m beds, a feature that is normally reserved for first class with some carriers, which makes flying transatlantic that much more pleasant.
- Your economy Iberia flights all have the latest technological wizardry right in your seat to make sure you're kept entertained, and in touch wherever you are in the world.
Find the best deals on Iberia flights with JetcostIberia airlines have probably the most experience of all airlines in Latin America, so need advice on anything to do with any country you're flying to and they are happy to help. You can book hotels and car hire, and the inflight magazine, 'Ronda' has some great travel articles and information too. There are some great deals on multiple flights too, so just check flights to Spain and you're sure to get the best Iberia flights for your itinerary at a great price and enjoy all that's on offer on board.
Taking Iberia flights also means you can sign up for their great loyalty card, which doesn't just give out miles, there's lots of other great rewards too, and points aren't just collected by flying. Now that's really good news for the customer, which is something Iberia are rather good at.
Iberia Fleet: 104 aircraft
Iberia Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||19|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||29|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||19|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-300||18|
Iberia in-flight services and entertainment:
Iberia baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Iberia operates mainly from Madrid airport (MAD).
Madrid - Barajas (MAD / LEMD)
Full Name: Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A.
Founded on: 28-06-1927
Fleet Age (years): 9.3
Iberia - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Iberia joined Oneworld alliance. Iberia Frequent Flyer program is Iberia Plus.
Spanish airline Iberia has been around since 1927, and is one of Europe's oldest airlines. One of its major strengths is that because Spanish is spoken in so many places around the globe, they have been able to create an airline which is really good at intercontinental flights between Latin Europe and Latin America, and a few other places where Spanish is spoken too.
- £15 Flight tickets to London
- £18 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £17 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £12 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £28 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £71 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £23 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £23 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £22 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £38 Flight tickets to Paris
- £20 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £12 Flight tickets to Faro