Jet Airways Flights
Jet Airways Information
This is also a company that has a very modern fleet, and with a range of new, mainly Airbus 300, Boeing 737 and some ATR planes, Jet Airways flights are a reliable and comfortable way to travel, especially if you travel around India, or to and from India a lot. Within India itself they have an extensive network, but here's where you can take Jet Airways flights to outside India:
- The far east: Jet Airways flights connect with airports in, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Middle Eastern destinations are: Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Jeddah, Kuwait, Riyadh, Dammam, Dubai, Doha and Sharjah.
- European airports are: Brussels, Heathrow, Paris Charles De Gaulle, and from late March 2016, Amsterdam.
- In the USA, you can fly to Newark in New York, and in Canada, we fly to Toronto.
Find the best deals on Jet Airways flights with Jetcost
Jet Airways also have a great loyalty/frequent flyer card with extra baggage allowances for different levels, and a generous mileage allotment if you fly frequently. There is a clear system of upgrades in operation, so you can see at any time where you can make savings or upgrade your seat or other benefits, easily. Added to which Jet flights constantly monitor their prices so finding flights to India, and many other places will never be a problem again. They also have online, electronic and phone check in , making flying with Jet Airways a truly 21st century, flexible experience.
The Jet Airways website is clear, easy to understand and will give you all you need to know with a click, making inexpensive air travel that suits you, much easier. However, with membership to the extra miles club, there's access to a whole host of other benefits too, and travel first class gives access to Airport premiere lounges across India and the globe too.
Jet Airways Fleet: 100 aircraft
Jet Airways Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||11|
|ATR 42/72||ATR 42/72-ATR 72||20|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-700||11|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-300||9|
Jet Airways in-flight services and entertainment:
Jet Airways baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Jet Airways operates mainly from Mumbai airport (BOM).
Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji International (BOM / VABB)
Founded on: 01-04-1992
Operations Started: 05-05-1993
Fleet Age (years): 6.2
Jet Airways - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Jet Airways Frequent Flyer program is Jet Privilege.
Jet Airways (9W/JAI)
Hundreds of thousands of travellers have discovered that modern airline Jet airways operates one of the, best flight destination networks throughout India every year. They also have lots of international connections too, in Europe and throughout the middle east, far east and the USA and Canada too with their flying partner Etihad too, and also fly to Sri Lanka,(Colombo).
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £11 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £22 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £26 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £23 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £28 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £89 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £13 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £8 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £23 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £25 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £43 Flight tickets to Paris
- £33 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro