Qatar Airways Flights
Qatar Airways Information
Qatar Airways offer a convenient Manage a Booking online service, which enables travellers to:
- Modify a flight booking.
- Choose and select a preferred seat.
- Pre-order meals according to dietary requirements.
- Request travel assistance if required.
- Arrange for excess baggage.
- It is also possible to check-in online up to 36 hours before flight departure.
Qatar Airways offers three classes of travel, including First, Business, and Economy. Passengers travelling by Economy Class on Qatar Airways flights are offered pillows, blankets, and toiletry pouches. In-flight entertainment is provided on long-haul flights. In addition, planes feature a laptop power outlet and personal telephone. Some flights offer onboard Wi-Fi services too. Baggage allowances may vary according to the flight route and cabin class. However, for all flights, a single piece of baggage should not weigh over 32kg.
Find the cheapest Qatar Airways flights on Jetcost
Qatar Airways is a family-friendly airline company. Special reduced fares are available to children up to 12 years old. In addition, a pushchair or carrycot may be taken aboard the plane without charge. This is limited to one per infant. Child passengers are entitled to the same baggage allowances as adults. Families on flights to Qatar can look forward to courtesy baby strollers, activity nodes with toys, mini-rides, televisions and internet access, parents rooms with nappy changing facilities, and family toilets at Hamad International Airport. Passengers with children are also offered priority boarding. Once on board, children can enjoy playing video games, learning from educational programmes, or watching a Disney favourite. Children’s activity packs are also offered on some flights.
Qatar Airways Fleet: 102 aircraft + 6 On Order
Qatar Airways Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||2|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||29|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||12|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||16|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-600||4|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-200||9|
Qatar Airways in-flight services and entertainment:
Qatar Airways baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Qatar Airways operates mainly from Dongguan - Doha airport (DOH).
Doha - International (DOH / OTBD)
Founded on: 22-11-1993
Operations Started: 20-01-1994
Fleet Age (years): 4.7
Qatar Airways - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Qatar Airways Frequent Flyer program is Privilege Club.
Qatar Airways (QR/QTR)
Qatar Airways is based in Doha, in the State of Qatar. This airline company flies to over 150 destinations around the world, including in Europe, Middle East, North and South America, Africa, and Asia Pacific. New routes are regularly being added. For example, as of February 2016, Qatar Airways flights to Ras Al Khaimah, UAE commenced. This airline company has won a number of awards, including Airline of the Year in 2012. Its modern fleet comprises of around 150 aircraft.
- £9 Flight tickets to London
- £11 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £16 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £26 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £9 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £19 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £89 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £13 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £8 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £25 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £50 Flight tickets to Paris
- £31 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro