Ryanair fly to 200 destinations in 31 countries in and around Europe. They are responsible for opening up many parts of Europe which had been part of the old eastern communist block, which had been hard to reach, and created flight routes to some pretty interesting places for both business and pleasure.
Find the cheapest ryanair flights on Jetcost
They are also a favourite with budget travellers and back packers. They operate from most UK main airports, and the smaller ones too, which sometimes makes them very convenient for those not living near a bigger airport, and is a welcome surprise for those new to Ryanair.
- From Leeds Bradford they fly to, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Malta, Portugal, and Spain.
- From Birmingham, they fly to destinations in France, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Greece, Malta and Lithuania.
- From Bournemouth, Ryanair flights go to Portugal, Malta and Spain.
- From Cardiff there are flights to Italy, France, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Portugal, Poland and Spain.
- France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Italy, Spain, Portugal and France.
They also only use Boeing 737-800 aircraft for a stream lined, safe and reliable fleet, which because they are all the same, also keeps costs down. No plane is over 5 years old, and there are 300 of them. They are also do some great deals so it's always good to check the site regularly.
ryanair Fleet: 294 aircraft + 1 On Order
ryanair Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-800||294|
ryanair in-flight services and entertainment:
ryanair baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: ryanair operates mainly from Dublin airport (DUB).
Dublin - Collinstown (DUB / EIDW)
Founded on: 1985
Fleet Age (years): 3.9
Well known for being a 'no frills' airline Ryanair, are expert at economy short haul flights and have been since the company's launch in 1985. Operating 1800 flights a day, no one is more qualified to understand where efficiency and plenty of planes on the timetable are concerned. Ryanair flights are also easy to book, and easy to take.
- £21 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £13 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £19 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £15 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £18 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £60 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £12 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro