US airways Flights
US airways Information
With a big company like US Airways, added to American Airlines the choice of timetable, and benefits of a big company are good news for all customers. With a clear website, which comes in several language options, booking wherever, whenever and however is all completely easy, and here's a few other facts about US Airways Flights to know:
- The AAdvantage card has 1000 partners with whom you can get points awarded.
- AAdvantage also offers a generous upgrade program with its Elite card.
- There are also many domestic and regional flights run by it's sister company American Eagle, which makes flying around the USA easy.
- A section on the website is devoted to current specials, which are updated often.
Find the cheapest US airways flights quickly with JetcostWith an empire as large as this, it's not just flights that can be booked, there's options to book car hire, hotels, activities and even cruises. In effect,this makes AAmerica almost a one stop travel shop for those who like to build their own journeys. The website is clear and easy to use, and even the smallest flight has all the details and information online you would expect to help you decide what's the best optionFor flights to and from the USA, in terms of variety, they simply can't be beat for flights to United States
With US Airways, you get well trained staff on hand in the air and on the ground. American Airways are experts in the field of air travel and running a service which is reliable and with resources to back it up. They also have plenty of booking in desks, machines, and on line checking in, making flying with them seamless, and turbulent free. Also, if you've got any special diet requests, or are disabled and need help, there's always the right help at hand.
US airways Fleet: 340 aircraft + 3 On Order
US airways Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||93|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||72|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||63|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||7|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-300||7|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-200||24|
|Boeing 767||Boeing 767-200||10|
|Embraer ERJ-190||Embraer ERJ-190||15|
US airways in-flight services and entertainment:
US airways baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: US airways operates mainly from Phoenix - Sky Harbor International airport (PHX).
Phoenix - Sky Harbor International (PHX / KPHX)
Full Name: US Airways, Inc.
Founded on: 1939
Fleet Age (years): 13.3
US airways - Alliances and frequent flyer program: US airways joined Star Alliance alliance. US airways Frequent Flyer program is Dividend Miles.
US airways (US/AWE)
US Airways are now part of American Airlines, but there's still US Airways flights in some areas of the USA. Now part of a flying empire which flies to over 250 cities in 40 countries every year, you'll never have difficulty booking, wherever you go. They have also been around for over 75 years which makes them one of the most experienced airlines anywhere.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £15 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £19 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £76 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £13 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro