Vueling has a partnership with British Airways, and runs regular services to European cities from Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, London Heathrow, Luton and Newcastle - so UK customers looking for Vueling flights should be able to hook up with a convenient service wherever they live.
Find the best deals on Vueling flights with Jetcost
Flying with Vueling opens up plenty of city break opportunities, including:
- Walking or cycling the beautiful Galician coast from a base in A Coruna
- Heading to the beaches of southern Spain by flying to Alicante
- Relaxing alongside the canals of Amsterdam and checking out the works of Van Gogh
- Organising a romantic escape to Paris
- Discovering the delights of Scandinavian culture in Stockholm or Oslo
- Witnessing Iceland's natural beauty with a flight to Reykjavik
Vueling operates a wide range of different services to locations all across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. It's a great airline if you need to book flights to Spain but you can also fly with them to Morocco or Algeria for a truly exotic, unconventional holiday experience. When you organise Vueling flights, everything can be handled via your smart phone or laptop - from checking in to monitoring your flight status, so travelling should be fairly stress free.
Vueling flights come in 3 different classes - Basic, Optima and Excellence. Like most budget airlines, the Basic fare doesn't include food and limits the amount of baggage you can take in the cabin. Optima allows travellers to choose their seats, bring their flights forward and accumulate frequent flier points. At the top of the tree, the Excellence ticket class offers more baggage, exclusive check in desks, VIP lounges, more on board catering options, comfortable lounges as well as everything that Basic and Optima tickets include.
Vueling Fleet: 58 aircraft
Vueling Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||2|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||56|
Vueling in-flight services and entertainment:
Vueling baggage (allowance, excess fees):
Hub: Vueling operates mainly from Barcelona airport (BCN).
Barcelona - El Prat (BCN / LEBL)
Full Name: Vueling Airlines
Founded on: 02-2004
Operations Started: 01-07-2004
Fleet Age (years): 8.5
Vueling - Alliances and frequent flyer program: Vueling Frequent Flyer program is Punto.
Vueling is one of Europe's leading budget airlines. The firm is based in Barcelona, Spain, and has two European hubs - El Prat in Barcelona and Fiumicino Airport in Rome. The firm has built up a wide range of destinations since its founding in 2004, including Alicante, A Coruna, Brussels, Amsterdam, Sevilla, Paris and Bilbao - all of them great destinations for city breaks.
- £14 Flight tickets to London
- £13 Flight tickets to Amsterdam
- £15 Flight tickets to Alicante
- £19 Flight tickets to Manchester
- £10 Flight tickets to Dublin
- £13 Flight tickets to Málaga
- £13 Flight tickets to Edinburgh
- £76 Flight tickets to Istanbul
- £26 Flight tickets to Glasgow
- £13 Flight tickets to Barcelona
- £18 Flight tickets to Lisbon
- £26 Flight tickets to Birmingham
- £27 Flight tickets to Paris
- £18 Flight tickets to Madrid
- £18 Flight tickets to Faro