There are thousands of flights to Norway every year. The main airport is Oslo which is located 48k outside the city centre. It is easy to catch a high speed train or car hire Norway to continue your journey. There are other airports throughout the country making travel to remote places like the Lofoten Islands possible.
Get your cheap flights to Norway comparing all available airfares on Jetcost
Norway is beautiful country full of exciting and beautiful places with dramatic scenery and a vibrant culture. Things not to be missed are:
- The extraordinarily beautiful fjords.
- The dazzling Northern Lights.
- The water front area of down town Oslo.
- The Flam railway.
- The Vøringsfossen waterfall in the Måbødalen valley.
Olso lies between hundreds of miles of forest and the Oslofjord. It is a bustling, vibrant city with a familiar feel. This cosmopolitan city is home to many of Norway's cultural institutions including the Norwegian Opera & Ballet, the National Museum of Art, Architecture and Design and the National Theatre. The main airport is located in Oslo, where you can find many flights to Norway. Flåm is a little town which hugs the side of the world's deepest fjord, Aurlandsfjord. The Flåm railway takes you to dizzying heights past thundering waterfalls and snow capped mountains and spectacular scenery. For adventure enthusiasts, the Lofoten islands above the Arctic Circle makes a great base for fishing, snow trekking or kayaking. Tromsø is the place to go to see the majestic Northern lights. Located in the Arctic Circle, you can experience a range of activities in the unspoiled wilderness, such as whale safaris, fishing and dog sledding. You can find cheap flights to Norway that arrive at Tromsø airport. Nature lovers should visit the The Stavanger region. The area is blessed with steep mountains, deep fjords, sheltered villages, green valleys and expansive beaches.
Norway is undoubtedly an awe inspiring and spectacular country, but the costs can sometimes get rather high. Planning accommodation and travel is recommended before you arrive. Look for cheap accommodation hotel in Norway on line and search our website for cheap flights to Norway to get the best deals around.
- £30 Cheap flights to Oslo
- £82 Cheap flights to Bergen
- £107 Cheap flights to Trondheim
- £74 Cheap flights to Stavanger
- £130 Cheap flights to Tromso
- £132 Cheap flights to Bodo
- £121 Cheap flights to Aalesund
- £137 Cheap flights to Kristiansand
- £120 Cheap flights to Haugesund
- £188 Cheap flights to Kirkenes
- £327 Cheap flights to Hammerfest
- £247 Cheap flights to Kristiansund
- Cheap flights to Vadso
- £187 Cheap flights to Alta
- £181 Cheap flights to Harstad-Narvik