Ryanair fly to 200 destinations in 31 countries in and around Europe. They are responsible for opening up many parts of Europe which had been part of the old eastern communist block, which had been hard to reach, and created flight routes to some pretty interesting places for both business and pleasure.
Find the cheapest ryanair flights on Jetcost
They are also a favourite with budget travellers and back packers. They operate from most UK main airports, and the smaller ones too, which sometimes makes them very convenient for those not living near a bigger airport, and is a welcome surprise for those new to Ryanair.
- From Leeds Bradford they fly to, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Malta, Portugal, and Spain.
- From Birmingham, they fly to destinations in France, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Greece, Malta and Lithuania.
- From Bournemouth, Ryanair flights go to Portugal, Malta and Spain.
- From Cardiff there are flights to Italy, France, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Portugal, Poland and Spain.
- France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Italy, Spain, Portugal and France.
With such a wide range of flights on offer, it's no wonder that so many people use them for holidays too, and with one of the best records for punctuality and excellent safety record
some business people use them exclusively. Ryan air flights are especially useful for very short cross channel flights and it's easy to find, flights to Ireland too. Ryanair flights are also convenient, and they have the Longest timetables
which is great if your meeting runs over, or your week end away!
They also only use Boeing 737-800 aircraft for a stream lined, safe and reliable fleet, which because they are all the same, also keeps costs down. No plane is over 5 years old, and there are 300 of them. They are also do some great deals so it's always good to check the site regularly.