You will fall under the spell of the largest of the Ionian islands. Located on the west coast of Greece, it takes you on an extraordinary journey through mountainous landscapes, creeks with crystal clear waters and beautiful caves. Not to be missed:
- Discover the Melissani Cave near the village of Karavomilos.
- Visit the village of Fiskardo and its traditional houses with shimmering colors.
- Lazing on the paradisiacal beach of Myrtos
- Hiking on the highest point of the island in the Mount Ainos Park
Ana Maria Island, Florida - USA
Less known than its neighbors Sanibel or St Pete, Ana Maria offers you about ten kilometers of white sand that plunges into the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Destination relaxation par excellence, you will find there a pleasant atmosphere and landscapes of which you will not get tired. What to do, what to see?
- Between May and July, observe the baby turtles joining the sea.
- Rent a kayak and discover the island from the sea side
- Take a horseback ride on the beach of the bay of Palma Sola
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Bora Bora inevitably evokes idyllic landscapes, particularly loved by the newlyweds on their honeymoon. The island takes you on a journey where luxury and elegance combine for your well-being. Forests, lagoons, volcanoes... the landscapes will be up to your dreams. Get ready to live an exceptional experience. What to do, what to see?
- Dive with a guide to observe the richness of the underwater fauna.
- Hiking in the heart of the island, on foot or by mountain bike
- Taste the local gastronomy where multiple influences are mixed together
- Picnic on a motu, a small island accessible only by boat.
A true oasis of Tuscany, the island of Elba offers sunshine and beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters. All in the heart of Mediterranean vegetation. A stay rich in flavors where history, nature and leisure fill the days with happiness. Not to be missed:
- To stop on the small creeks of white pebbles worthy of a Caribbean decor.
- Visit the Giogo fortress dating back to the 15th century.
- Take a guided tour of Montecristo Island
Direction the Lofoten Islands for a trip above the polar circle. Small jewel of Norway, the archipelago can be discovered thanks to 100% natural experiences: hiking, skiing, diving, rafting, kayaking, or surfing, all means are good to explore its exceptional landscapes. What to do and what to see that is unforgettable?
- In summer, experience a kayak ride in the evening in the midnight sunlight
- Participate in a Viking party organized at the Lofotr Vikingmuseum
- In winter, admire the magical spectacle of the northern lights.
Koh Jum, Thailand
A few kilometers north of Koh Lanta, this small island still preserved seduces travelers in search of tranquility. Far from the animation and festive evenings, its main attraction lies in its peaceful and zen atmosphere, its pleasant beaches and its authentic landscapes. What is there to do in Koh Jum to make it memorable?
- Climb to the highest point of the island, Mount Koh Pu (400 meters above sea level).
- Rent a scooter or a bike and explore the roads and paths to discover the island.
- Take a guided boat trip to visit Morakot Cave: swim in the dark before going out on a deserted beach nestled in a green setting.
Located in the archipelago of the Kornati Islands, Murter has many assets. In addition to its small beaches and natural spaces, it will also please history lovers for its Roman remains, and yachtsmen for its large marina. What to do, what to see in Murter?
- Discover by boat the Kornati national park, classified as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Treat yourself to a diving or snorkeling session to discover the richness of the sea bed.
- Spend a day on the beach of Slanica, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia.
Whitsunday Islands, Australia
Composed of 74 islands, the Whitsunday archipelago is an enchantment for those who love to bask in the sun, lying on fine sand as white as snow. The islands promise you exactly the postcard landscapes that make you think paradise is here. Not to be missed:
- Swim with the colorful fish and explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Flying over Heart Reef by seaplane
- Relax on Whitehaven Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Hiking in the bush for an extraordinary experience
Baros Atoll, Maldives
Looking for a stay that combines luxury and elegance in an intimate atmosphere? Look no further, Baros is waiting for you. The small island is a true haven of peace, nestled in the heart of lush vegetation. The lagoon and the coral reef perfectly complete the decor. What to do in the atoll of Baros?
- Laze on the fine sandy beaches and dive without restraint in the lagoon with crystal clear waters.
- Enjoy snorkeling and diving, discovering the seabed
Turks & Caicos Islands, Caribbean
Little known neighbor of the famous Bahamas, the archipelago is composed of 49 islands, most of which are uninhabited. In other words, to enjoy the wilderness and (almost) deserted beaches, you will have a front-row seat. Diving enthusiasts will be conquered. What to do, what to see?
- Explore the many scuba diving areas
- Take a sailboat tour in Chalk Sound National Park.
- Introduction to parasailing