Air India Information
Destinations served by Air India flights include European cities like Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Frankfurt and Birmingham - and passengers can catch flights to India from all of these locations. So if you have ever yearned to relax in Goa or experience the hustle and bustle of Mumbai - catching an Air India service will be a great option.
Find the best deals on Air India flights with Jetcost
If India is calling out to you, and you feel like organising the holiday of a lifetime, Air India flights will allow you to arrange a huge array of different vacations in the subcontinent. Your options could include:
- Trekking into the Himalayas and tackling the world's highest peaks
- Attending a full moon party in the beach paradise of Goa
- Dining on fresh seafood and cocoanut curries in Kerala
- Taking a rickshaw tour through the busy streets of Mumbai
- Seeing the beautiful Taj Mahal mausoleum in the city of Agra
- Boating on the lakes at Udaipur - the Venice of the east
- Listening to Indian classical music in the tech metropolis, Bangalore
India is full of wonderful tourist destinations
, and Air India flights are the best way to reach them. Travellers can choose from 3 different classes of ticket. The most luxurious of them all is first class, featuring 180 degree recliner chairs, cocktails and gourmet food. Executive class comes next, offering plenty of space, fine wines and rapid check in, along with comfortable customer lounges. Then there is Economy class, which may be affordable but also offers extra perks like complementary wines and a wide range of dining options for long haul flights.
Air India also offers a constantly changing selection of deals for international travellers, so be sure to check out their website for information about current offers. These include special offers for students and airport upgrades, so check out the options available when you fly, to enjoy the most luxurious holiday possible.