Air Asia has been operating since 1993, when it was founded with the aim of delivering the lowest cost possible, while maintaining high quality standards. Nowadays, it has achieved this aim, running the cheapest flights per mile of any major global airline. If you choose to fly with Air Asia flights, there are plenty of holiday options available, including:
- Snorkelling or swimming in the pristine waters off the Thai island of Ko Samui
- Touring the impressive architecture and bustling markets of the Indian city of Kolkata.
- Seeing the royal palaces in the Indonesian city of Yogyakarta, or relaxing on the island of Bali.
- Gambling, sun bathing and trekking at the Genting Highlands resort in Malaysia.
- Visiting the magnificent pagodas of Yangon or Mandalay in Myanmar.
Find the cheapest Air Asia flights quickly with Jetcost
The tourist delights of south-east Asia are just a cheap flight away
, so check out the options available at your fingertips. Air Asia flights will get you there in total comfort. During your flight, any snacks or drinks can be purchased from the firm's Snack Attack menu (though not all flights serve alcohol due to religious restrictions.) If you develop a taste for visiting south-east Asia, the firm operates a generous frequent flier program as well, allowing you to drive down the cost of travelling even further.
Air Asia flights include three different fare types. Low fare offers the cheapest deal, and allows you to take a small amount of cabin baggage on board. With Premium Flex, travellers receive a free meal and extra checked baggage. Then there is Premium Flatbed, which offers all of the above plus a free pillow and blanket, faster boarding and disembarkation and larger baggage allowances.